Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a really flavorful roast Pork, with lots of garlic and black pepper. It doesn't require overnight prep, just about 5 minutes of seasoning and an hour and a half in the oven. Leftovers make great sandwiches!
- 1 (3 lbs) boneless Pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (more if you like...)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 tablespoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine pepper, garlic, oregano, vinegar, olive oil and salt in a small bowl, then rub this mixture all over the Pork roast.
- Place roast in a shallow baking pan and roast, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for about 1-1/2 hours; meat thermometer should read 165 to 170 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.