Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Equal volume of freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 cup Sugar (for the caramel)
- 1 8-inch ring mold
- Place 1 to 2 inches of water in a roasting pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and preheat to 325°.
- Put the Sugar in the ring mold.
- Place the mold directly over medium heat.
- Keep turning the mold until the Sugar melts into a golden brown caramel and spoon it up the sides of the mold.
- Be careful not to burn the Sugar and yourself.
- Let the mold cool.
- Combine the condensed milk, orange juice, orange zest and eggs in a blender.
- Whip (I like to use the frappe button in my blender) until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the mold and place it in the center of the roasting pan with water.
- Bake the pudim for about one hour (it will depend on your oven).
- It will turn golden brown on top and start separating from the sides of the mold.
- Let it cool to room temperature and place in refrigerator, preferably overnight (at least 6 hours).