Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Also known as mixed spice, this English blend of sweet spices is used in cakes, cookies and puddings. The selection of spices and the proportions used vary according to individual taste, but here is one version.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- a small piece of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cloves
- 1 tablespoon mace
- 1 tablespoon grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon allspice berries
- Grind all the spices to a fine powder.
- In an airtight jar, the mixture will keep for 3 – 4 months.