Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 2 qt. baking dish.
- Beat eggs, add the molasses or honey, melted butter, and salt.
- Stir in the grated sweet potatoes.
- Pour this mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 2 hours or until the pudding is a dark, caramel color.
- Be sure to grate the sweet potatoes just before using them as they will turn dark and not look as appetizing when cooked.