Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 stick melted butter
- ½ cup milk
- 2 packs regular pudding (not instant), any flavor
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- chocolate for coating
- Boil all the above for 2 minutes,stirring constantly.
- Take off heat and add 1 pound of powdered sugar, mix well.
- You may add 1 cup of peanut butter or 1 cup coconut, or 1 cup of nuts, or candied fruit.
- Cool and shape into eggs.
- Then coat with chocolate.
- You can decorate or roll into crushed nuts, coconut, or sprinkles.
- Keep in airtight containers.