Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ kilo garbanzos
- ¼ kilo potatoes
- ¼ kilo boniatos
- 1 large onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- ¼ kilo zapallo
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 60 ml. vinegar (¼ cup)
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 leek
- ½ kilo minced meat
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Put the chickpeas with 2 liters of boiling water (before must have been soaked for 12 hours.)
- When the chickpeas are tender, you add the potatoes, sweet potatoes, the celery, onion, tomato, pumpkin and leeks and cook until all vegetables are cooked.
- Remove the onion, tomato and pumpkin from the pan and set aside.
- Place meat in a bowl, add eggs, garlic and parsley, salt and pepper to taste and lemon juice, add bread crumbs (2 tablespoons), knead the meat well and form 4 balls, roll in flour, put them into the stew. There should be plenty of boiling liquid and simmer 15 minutes.
Salsa Murcia Edit
- In a mortar, put the garlic and salt, crush very well then add onions, calabaza and the tomatoes and crush very well again, add oil and stir, this sauce is to accompany the other vegetables and chickpeas left in the pot.
- Serve one ball per person, ½ potato, ½ sweet potato, chick peas and add salsa Murcia.