- Wash vegetables, peel and cube.
- Then stew every vegetable (except peas) separately in a small amount of water.
- Combine and drain off vegetable broth.
- Oil the pan, heat a little, add flour, stirring constantly.
- Then, very carefully, pour in the broth, so that there are no lumps.
- Add in finely cubed onion, celery, mushrooms and salt to taste.
- Cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.