Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 10 oz broccoli, frozen chopped
- 6 x eggs, unbeaten
- 24 oz cottage cheese, small curd
- 6 tbl flour
- 8 oz American cheese, diced
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 x scallion, chopped
- salt, to taste
- Quickly thaw frozen broccoli by placing in a colander ar holding under hot running water.
- Separate the pieces with fork; drain well.
- Combine broccoli with all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and beat until well blended.
- Pour into greased crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high 1 hour, then on low 2 to 3 hours.