Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups flour
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup salad oil
- 2 jars baby food prunes
- 1 cup broken nuts
- Combine dry ingredients and sift twice then set aside.
- Beat eggs, oil, baby food and nuts until smooth then mix in dry ingredients until well blended.
- Bake in a tube pan at 325°F for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes then remove from pan.