Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A wonderful, flavorful vegetable courtesy of Chef Paul Prudhomme.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Bring 1 quart of water to a boil in a large pot.
- Blanch the cauliflower just until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Drain well and set aside.
- Place the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- As soon as the butter begins to sizzle, add the garlic.
- Cook, stirring almost constantly, until the garlic is thoroughly coated with butter, about 30 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally, just until the cauliflower is slightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the pepper sauce, cilantro and Cajun spice blend, and mix gently but thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.