Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 19-oz. can cannellini beans, reserve 1/3 cup liquid, rinse and drain
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves or 1 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 Tbs. rosemary infused olive oil or extra-virgin olive oil plus 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh vegetables and breadsticks
In food processor, mince garlic. Add beans, basil, oil, salt and pepper; process until well blended. Cover; chill at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours. Serve dip at room temperature with crudités and bread sticks.