Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Get Togethers
- Makes 18
- 6 slices prosciutto or substitute thinly sliced ham
- ½ cup chive and onion flavored cream cheese, softened and divided
- 18 long thin bread sticks
- dried parsley for garnish
- Lay prosciutto slices on a cutting board;.
- Spread each slice with 2 tsp cream cheese.
- With a long sharp knife, cut each slice lengthwise into thirds.
- Wrap each strip of prosciutto around a bread stick, starting at one end and wrapping toward middle.
- Dip wrapped end of each bread stick into remaining cream cheese, then into parsley.