Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Get Togethers
- Makes 18
- 6 slices prosciutto or substitute thinly sliced ham
- ½ cup chive and onion flavored cream cheese, softened and divided
- 18 long thin bread sticks
- dried parsley for garnish
- Lay prosciutto slices on a cutting board;.
- Spread each slice with 2 tsp cream cheese.
- With a long sharp knife, cut each slice lengthwise into thirds.
- Wrap each strip of prosciutto around a bread stick, starting at one end and wrapping toward middle.
- Dip wrapped end of each bread stick into remaining cream cheese, then into parsley.