Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons melted shortening
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup floured fresh blueberries
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Stir together milk, egg and melted shortening then add liquid ingredients to dry mixture stirring only until mixed. Batter will be lumpy.
- Stir in blueberries then with a tablespoon drop batter into muffin tins lined with muffin papers then fill ⅔ full.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.