Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Linguine with clams
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 50 littleneck clams
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 box (16 ounces) Barilla linguine
- ½ cup Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Soak clams in water and sea salt for one hour.
- Scrub well and rinse with fresh water.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat half of the oil in a large skillet; add chopped garlic, red pepper flakes and sauté.
- Add clams, wine and cover with a lid.
- Cook over medium heat until the clams are completely open.
- Discard any closed clams and half of the shells.
- Leave some clams in the shell as garnish.
- Cook pasta in salted water for six minutes.
- Drain reserving some of the cooking water.
- Add pasta to the skillet with clams.
- Toss well adding some of the cooking water if needed until the pasta is al dente and well combined with the sauce.
- Stir in remaining oil.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.