Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For any size prime rib...
Meat should be room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put meat in a shallow pan, fat side up.
- Put in oven for one hour.
- Turn oven off after one hour and let meat remain in oven for 3 more hours.
- Turn on to 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Remove meat; set for 20 minutes before
Makes a medium rare prime. DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR ANY TIME DURING COOKING.