Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Covrigei II
- 12 oz/350 g flour,
- 12 oz/350 g butter,
- 3 tablespoons Sugar,
- 4 hard boiled and sieved yolks,
- 1 whole raw egg,
- vanilla or lemon peel
- cream the butter with the Sugar, add the sieved yolks, whole egg, vanilla and knead well with the flour.
- Refrigerate dough for 1–2 hours.
- Then make pretzels and bake at medium heat.
- When the edges start to turn golden, they are done.
- They should remain white in the middle.
- Quickly remove from the baking sheete while still hot.