Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- Brown chopped onion in olive oil add chopped carrot.
- Add water and wine and shanks cook on high pressure for 36 minutes.
- While the shanks are cooking boil soup beans (mixed beans)for two minutes and let soak until the shanks are done.
- Take hocks out of cooker and clean.
- Drain beans and add to pressure cooker in juice left over from hocks add pork and enough water to cover beans add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.