Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Time to post some more recipes most of the ones coming up will have metric conversions for our friend who are parts of the world that use metrics!
- Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 4½ cups
- 3 lb (1.4 kg) apples, peeled, cored, and quartered
- ¾ teaspoon (4 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (250 ml) water or apple juice
- grated lemon zest (optional)
- fresh lemon juice (optional)
- honey (optional)
- Place the apples, cinnamon, and water (or juice) in pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid in place and bring to pressure, then turn off heat.
- Allow pressure to drop by the natural release method.
- You can serve the applesauce chunky, or puree it in a food processor.
- Prior to serving, if desired, stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice, and honey to taste.
- Serving suggestion: top warm applesauce topped with some raisins and chopped, toasted walnuts.