Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- ½ lb macaroni
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- Boil macaroni in water until tender. Drain thoroughly.
- Stir in butter and egg.
- Mix mustard and salt with 1 tbsp hot water and add to milk.
- Add cheese to macaroni.
- Leave enough to sprinkle on top.
- Pour into buttered casserole.
- Add milk.
- Sprinkle with remainder of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes until custard is set and to is crusty.