- 1 1/4 lbs ground Turkey
- 1/2 medium white Onion, chopped fine
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all prepared ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Grease a large baking sheet.
- Form mix into 2" diameter balls and place on sheet. Should make 18-20.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes until the tops brown slightly and the balls are firm to the touch. Let cool for a few minute