Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prebranac can be served both hot or cold and depending on amount of water you put, it can be almost completely dry or it can be like very thick sauce. Try it. It is really great.
- Put beans in a cold water and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Discard water and replace it with new, hot water.
- Add salt and sliced carrot.
- Cook until beans get cooked but each bean must remain solid.
- Take beans from water and dry it but keep the water.
- Chop onion in large ribs and put in hot oil until it becomes golden brown, add 1 tablespoon of paprika powder, mix it well for 30 sec and remove from the heat.
- Take onion from oil and mix with beans and bay leaves.
- Put it in a large and deep bowl pour with some water that left after cooking.
- Put beans in oven and bake it until the top becomes dark brown.