- We first produce the Dublin bay prawn blend.
- Over the blend, we place the garnish.
- Over the garnish we place the Dublin bay prawns and the baby squids.
- Finally we add the truffle oil around the dish, not directly on the squid.
- Dublin bay prawn blend: we fry lightly the vegetables – fennel, onion and celery – previously chopped, together with the almonds.
- We separate the heads and then we peel the rest.
- We dry the peelings in the oven (90°C).
- With 2 carrots, 2 onions, 2 celery branches, a parsley bunch and the capers we make a stock together with the dried peelings, boiling for 20 minutes.
- Next we put the lightly fried vegetables, the prawns main parts and the heads in a casserole adding the stock at the end.
- After boiled, we grind and strain it, getting the paste in that way.
- Garnish: we chop the squash in little sticks.
- Next we peel and boil the broad beans.
- We boil the mushrooms in olive oil.
- Then we fry the squash sticks, adding next the mushrooms also chopped in little sticks.
- Finally we add the broad beans, so we have the garnish made.
Truffle oil Edit
- We make it with olive oil.
- Dublin bay prawns and baby squids: we cut the baby squids in rings and then we grill them.
- We grill too the prawns.
- Finally we assemble the dish as described previously.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.