Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ oz butter
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 3 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded & chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium sized new potatoes, cooked & cubed
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 lb raw prawns, peeled & cut
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Stir in the onions and paprika and saute .
- Add the tomatoes and season to taste.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook for a few more minutes.
- Beat the egg yolks .
- In a seperate bpwl beat the egg whites .
- Fold the whites and yolks together.
- Return the frying pan to the heat, fold in the prawns and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- Fold in the eggs, mixing well.
- Cook .
- Serve with a green salad.