Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 8 large prawns
- 1 tablespoon minced pork
- 1 tablespoon water chestnuts
- 2 spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg white
- wonton wrappers
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with tablespoon water
- 3 cups chicken stock for poaching
- Place prawns, Pork, water chestnuts, spring onions, sherry, salt and pepper in food processor and mix to a paste.
- Put in bowl and beat in the egg white until mixture thickens.
- Place a teaspoon of mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper.
- Dip finger in cornstarch water and run it along the 4 edges of wrapper.
- Bring all 4 corners up to a point in the middle and press along each edge to seal.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Poach for 3 to 4 minutes in simmering stock. Drain and serve with sprigs of coriander.