- Clean the prawns in salt water to avoid the smell of the prawns (if it bothers you)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add green chilies, onions and fry until brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, spring onion leaves, cilantro and fry for some more minutes.
- Then add tomatoes, prawns and cook until they are done.
- Add salt, chili powder, garam masala and fry for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.