Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a saucepan, using a wooden spoon, mix sugars, milk, butter, syrup, and salt.
- Cook to softball stage, about 10 minutes.
- Test by dropping a drop of mixture into some cold water.
- Drop should be soft when picked up with fingers.
- Remove from heat; add vanilla and nuts.
- Bet until mixture begins to thicken, about 1 minute.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto buttered wax paper.