Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are cakes that look like potatoes.
- 2 cups ground walnuts
- 2 cups fine bread crumbs
- 1½ cups milk
- 4 tablespoons cacao
- ¼ cup rum
- Boil the milk with the sugar and vanilla, add walnuts, cacao and rum.
- When it is boiling well, add bread crumbs.
- Stir continuously until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- When you can touch it without any discomfort, form potato shapes out of it.
- Roll them in cacao.
- Place on a plate.
- These "potatoes" can be kept for maximum 2 – 3 days.