Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 2 cups raw brown rice
- 5 cups water
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 chopped carrots
- 2 sliced zucchinis
- 2 spring baby cabbage , chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock (look up directions for preparation)
- 2 cans kidney or pink beans drained
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- Use a medium size saucepan and bring rice and water to a boil over high heat.
- Once it had boiled, bring the heat down and simmer the rice, cover it, let simmer during 30 minutes or until you see that the rice is soft.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat, then add in the carrots, zucchinis, and stir fry these for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Mix in the spring baby cabbage and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Next add in the beans, chicken stock, and the tamari into the frying pan and mix well.
- Put the rice in the dogs bowl and put some of the bean combination over it.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Make sure to cover these well.
- Reheat the beans and rice together.