Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced fresh fruit
- 3/4 cup low-fat granola cereal (optional)
- 1 6-ounce container low-fat vanilla flavored yogurt (optional)
- Combine rice, skim milk, brown sugar and cinnamon in 2-1/2 to 3-quart saucepan; heat over medium heat, stirring, 10 to 12 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Stir in whole milk, Raisins and vanilla. Cook 5 more minutes, stirring until mixture thickens slightly. Place cereal into serving bowls. Sprinkle with fruit.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons granola and yogurt, if desired.