Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When making any kind of a Pousse, the utmost care must be taken or the ingredients composing it separate. This can best be achieved by pouring the various materials from a wine glass. It requires a steady hand and careful manipulation to succeed in making the perfect Pousse.
- Serves: 1
- ½ glass Maraschino
- 1 egg yolk
- Enough vanilla cordial to surround the egg
- 1 tablespoon pretty old brandy
- First, pour a half glass of the maraschino.
- Then float the yolk on top with a spoon.
- Then carefully surround the egg with warm vanilla cordial, and finally the brandy on top.