Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients together, starting with the shortening and adding each one in order.
- You can do this by hand or with a heavy-duty mixer.
- Roll dough into 1½ inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press with bottom of a small glass dipped in flour.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- When cookies are cool, dip in sugar-cinnamon mixture.