Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pateu de ficat de pasare cu lapte
- 1 goose liver or 2 – 3 hen's liver
- 2 onions (optional)
- 5 oz / 150 g butter
- 2 – 3 tablespoons milk
- pickled peppers and cucumbers
- hard boiled eggs
- Quarter the onions, put in a small pan, add a tablespoon of butter, the liver, milk and 2 – 3 tablespoons of water.
- Cover and simmer until the liquid is all gone.
- After it has cooled down, grind the liver with the onions, place in a bowl and mix with the rest of the butter until creamy.
- At the end, add the salt, mix and place on a plate.
- Decorate with pickled peppers and cucumbers and hard boiled eggs.