In Romanian: Pateu de ficat de pasare cu lapte
- 1 goose liver or 2 – 3 hen's liver
- 2 onions (optional)
- 5 oz / 150 g butter
- 2 – 3 tablespoons milk
- pickled peppers and cucumbers
- hard boiled eggs
- Quarter the onions, put in a small pan, add a tablespoon of butter, the liver, milk and 2 – 3 tablespoons of water.
- Cover and simmer until the liquid is all gone.
- After it has cooled down, grind the liver with the onions, place in a bowl and mix with the rest of the butter until creamy.
- At the end, add the salt, mix and place on a plate.
- Decorate with pickled peppers and cucumbers and hard boiled eggs.