Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chicken in sauce
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 2 tbsp adobo or seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup of water
- 1½ tbsp tomato paste
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup red or green peppers
- 1 tsp of oil
- salt, black pepper, or hot pepper to taste
- Clean chicken with lemon juice or vinegar and rinse with hot water.
- Season chicken with parsley, thyme, garlic, and adobe or preferred spices.
- Marinate over night or 3 – 4 hours.
- Boil chicken in a pot for 20 minutes.
- Sauté onions and peppers in a pan for 1 minute.
- Bring water to a boil and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir and simmer sauce on low heat.