Chicken in sauce
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 2 tbsp adobo or seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup of water
- 1½ tbsp tomato paste
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup red or green peppers
- 1 tsp of oil
- salt, black pepper, or hot pepper to taste
- Clean chicken with lemon juice or vinegar and rinse with hot water.
- Season chicken with parsley, thyme, garlic, and adobe or preferred spices.
- Marinate over night or 3 – 4 hours.
- Boil chicken in a pot for 20 minutes.
- Sauté onions and peppers in a pan for 1 minute.
- Bring water to a boil and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir and simmer sauce on low heat.