Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 stick butter
- 1½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 ounce semisweet chocolate chips
- 1½ cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 can (12 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- First layer - melt butter in a 9 x 12-inch baking pan, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Press down to form crust.
- Second layer - chocolate chips, third layer - coconut, fourth layer - pecans.
- Pour milk on top.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.