- Scrub potatoes, rub with small amount of oil, and bake at 400ºF until well done.
- Heat clarified butter or oil in large skillet.
- Saute onions and ginger until they begin to brown and then add garlic and spices and cook for 4 – 5 minutes longer.
- Add a little water if necessary.
- Add tamari or salt (optionally).
- Stir and remove from heat.
- Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise,.
- Scoop out insides, and combine with onion mixture.
- Add cottage cheese (optionally)
- Mix well and refill potato shells covering each with grated cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with bell pepper and pineapple (optionally).
- Serve with yogurt.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.