- 6 large red skinned potatoes scrubbed
- 1 cup firmly packed parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ½ each lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp minced dill
- 2 each scallions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- poppy seeds for topping
- Cook potatoes in their skins until done but still firm.
- When cool enough to handle, quarter them lengthwise and slice ½-inch thick.
- Place sauce ingredients in a food processor and process till mixture is smooth and thick.
- Toss at once with the potatoes.
- Season to taste.
- Transfer to a shallow serving dish and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Serve warm.