- Cook potatoes in their skins until done but still firm.
- When cool enough to handle, quarter them lengthwise and slice ½-inch thick.
- Place sauce ingredients in a food processor and process till mixture is smooth and thick.
- Toss at once with the potatoes.
- Season to taste.
- Transfer to a shallow serving dish and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.