Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Cartofi cu carne de vaca
- 1 lb / 500 g beef
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 2 – 3 onions
- 1 lb / 500 g potatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- a little thyme (optional)
- Cut the meat in bite sizes, salt and fry in lard.
- When it starts to brown, add the finely chopped raw onion or let the onion fry until it turns yellow.
- Add water to cover the meat.
- Cover and let boil at slow temperature until the meat is almost tender.
- Then add the tomato paste, paprika, salt, a little thyme and the halved or quartered potatoes (depending on size).
- If necessary, add more water to cover.
- Let boil at slow temperature until the potatoes are done and the liquid is almost completely gone.