- Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Add garlic, ginger, spices and leeks. Cook a few minutes until tender.
- Add potatoes, tomato sauce and chicken broth. Cook 10 minutes.
- Add squash and peppers; cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Lightly brush chicken breasts with oil. Grill approximately 10 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 or 4 large pieces and add to sauce. Reheat just before serving. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.