- Wash and brush the potatoes thoroughly.
- butter a pan and place the potatoes in the oven dish.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt, bake in the oven.
- During baking you may brush the potatoes with melted butter.
- Serve hot with butter, with salted herring, chive or spring onion dressing or with buttermilk.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.