Also called atinaxtes
- Peel, wash the potatoes and cut them in halves.
- Heat seed oil in a frying pan; add the potatoes and fry until well browned.
- Use a spoon to remove the oil from the frying pan and add the wine.
- Season with boukovo, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with well-chopped coriander and serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.