Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lb white potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- ½ tbsp yellow chili
- 1 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 2 oz grated cheese
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 6 black olives
- Cover the potatoes with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Peel and slice into ½-inch rounds.
- In a skillet, warm the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and chile and cook about 6 minutes.
- Put the onion in a blender and add the cottage cheese, grated cheese, and skim milk.
- Puree until smooth.
- Arrange some potato slices on top of the lettuce and spoon sauce over them.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley; decorate each with an olive and serve.
- Serve with grilled fish.