- Boil potatoes in water till tender.
- Drain and mash potatoes.
- In a separate pan, saute onions and mushrooms in oil and water over medium-high heat for three minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix mashed potatoes, sauteed onions and mushrooms, seasonings and flour together in a large bowl.
- Form croquettes.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry croquettes over medium-high heat for 8 minutes on each side or until light brown.
- Serve with sour cream and chopped greens.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.