meat filling Edit
- onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ground meat (quantity is up to you)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes, boil them, crush with the potato press.
- Place in a bowl.
- Add warm butter, salt, milk, mix well, then add flour and the yolks and the whipped egg whites at the end.
- Place half of this mixture in a buttered and bread crumbed pudding mold, then place the meat filling and finally the other half of the mixture.
- Dot with butter, bread crumbs and bake until brownish.
- Serve warm.