Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium leeks, sliced and rinsed well
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- good amount of strong chicken stock
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup milk or cream
- 1 large bay leaf
- chopped chives
- Gently fry the potatoes, leek.
- Coriander powder, pepper, bay leaf in the oil and butter mixture.
- Do not burn the spices! add chicken stock and cook gently until all ingredients are soft.
- As a general rule the more chicken stock you add the more liquid the soup will become.
- Add the cream/milk and then cook no longer! blend soup and serve in a bowl with a topping of chives with crusty bread.