Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 4 med. potatoes; peeled
- 3 med. carrots; peeled
- 2 med. onions
- 2 tsp. salt
- 3 c boiling water
- 1 3/4 cups of saved water from the cooked vegetables
- 1 2/3 cups of cream or evaporated milk
- 1 dash Cayenne
- 1 dash celery salt
- Dice potatoes, carrots, and onions, and to pan.
- Add salt and boiling water. cover and cook gently until tender. (about 15 minutes).
- Mash the vegetables thoroughly in their liquid.
- Combine with cream, heat just to scalding.
- Add Cayenne and celery salt, reheat and serve at once.
- Add a dash of paprika on top of each serving.