Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 bunch Broccoli rabe, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds
- 4 small all-purpose potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tsp. oil over medium heat. Add Onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add Broccoli rabe, garlic and fennel seeds. Cook, stirring frequently, until Broccoli rabe is wilted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to plate. Wipe out skillet with paper towels.
2. Add remaining 2 tsp. oil to skillet. Arrange half the Potato slices in bottom of skillet, overlapping if necessary. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. freshly ground pepper. Spoon Broccoli rabe over potatoes. Cover with remaining potatoes; sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. freshly ground pepper. Cover potatoes with heatproof plate to weight them down. Reduce heat. Cook, covered, until potatoes are cooked through and bottoms are browned, 40 to 45 minutes. Invert onto serving platter.