Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Ciulama de cartofi
- 4 – 5 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small parsley root
- 2 – 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or lard
- ½ cup milk
- Peel the carrot, parsley root and onion, wash and julienne, then set to boil with 0.5 qt / 0,5 l water.
- When the vegetables are done, strain and keep them for another use.
- Place the cut potatoes in the vegetable broth, salt and milk and let boil until the potatoes are done.
- In a separate pan, fry the flour with the butter or lard until golden.
- Add the potato liquid and mix well.
- Then add the potatoes and boil for another couple of minutes.
- Serve hot.