Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ medium onion, diced
- ½ small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ½ canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- pinch of dried oregano
- 1 medium potato, baked and diced
- 1 to 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- salsa, sliced lettuce, diced tomatoes, and/or shredded soy cheese for garnish
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook, stirring often, until almost tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chipotle, cumin and oregano and stir 30 seconds.
- Add potato, toss well to coat and heat through.
- Stir in lemon juice and cilantro and remove from heat.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Divide potato mixture among tortillas and serve hot, garnished with condiments as desired.