Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel & cut up potatoes, boil till tender and drain.
- Add 1 to 1/2 stick of butter, salt & pepper to taste and mash chunky.
- Add about 1 tbsp of poultry seasoning or more if desired.
- Saute onions in butter till just turning brown but do not burn.
- Add to Potato mixture and stir well.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Stuff a 20-25 lb Turkey and roast Turkey as usual.
- Can make stuffing up to 2 days ahead and keep refrigerated in a bowl till ready to stuff bird.