- Sauté onions and soup vegetables in margarine.
- Boil potatoes and sauteed vegetables in stock until tender.
- Pass the soup through a sieve.
- Reheat and season with salt and pepper and basil.
- Cut bread roll into cubes and fry in the butter until browned.
- Serve the soup sprinkled with croutons and 2 tbsp finely chopped chives.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.